THE 2022 PRESIDENTS CUP GOLF TOURNAMENT
Quail Hollow Club
September 22 - 25, 2022
The best golfers in the world will represent their native countries as the United States Team and the International Team gather for the 10th edition of the event. The Presidents Cup Golf Tournament, like The Ryder Cup consists of foursomes, four-balls and singles matches that create one of the most exciting and highly anticipated tournaments in golf.
Our 2022 Presidents Cup Golf tour packages take care of all the details for you. Programs include tickets and a centrally located Hotel with hotel/tournament transfers as well as a choice of customized travel packages with tee times at top local golf clubs, sightseeing, restaurant recommendations and more. Please Call for more information.
Proposed Packages to Include:
- 5 nights’ accommodations at a choice of Charlotte, NC hotels
- Check in Wednesday
Sept. 21; Check out Monday, Sept. 26
- Presidents Cup Grounds Pass to the Thursday Opening Round
- Presidents Cup Grounds Pass to the Sunday Final Round
- Grounds Pass grants access to the entire grounds for each day
- Ticket upgrades, hospitality and extra hotel nights optional
- Welcome Cocktail Party on the day of arrival
- Rounds of golf on local Championship Courses on Friday & Saturday
- Range balls and golf carts included
- Round-trip CLT Airport, Tournament and golf rounds transfers
- Charlotte, NC Visitor's Guide
- Ticket holder and lanyard
- All taxes, gratuities & service charges included
- From $2750 per person, double occupancy. $3750 single occupancy
Above package is suggested itinerary only
Price and availability are subject to change
Sportstours has been operating since 1992, and a member of IAGTO since 2001. IAGTO (International Association of Golf Tour Operators) is the global trade organization for the golf tourism industry. Established in 1997, IAGTO's membership comprises 2267 accredited golf tour operators, golf resorts, hotels, golf courses, receptive operators, airlines, tourist boards, approved media and business partners in 99 countries including, at its core, 555 specialist golf tour operators in 62 countries. It is estimated that IAGTO’s operators control over 85% of golf holiday packages sold worldwide and turnover more than $1.7 billion per year.
Sportstours is an independent, privately owned company engaged in the service of locating and providing hotels, hospitality and tickets for admission to various sporting events throughout the world. We are not affiliated with, nor do we have any licenses or strategic alliances with, nor are we authorized by any box office, promoter, venue, theatre, stadium, professional sports team, college sports team or sporting association. Any and all copyrights, trademarks, or trade names used by us are for descriptive purposes only. We are not acting on the authority of or by the permission of any organization. We are able to provide hard to locate tickets for events through our many contacts and various sources.