The 2023 Ryder Cup Travel Packages
Marco Simone GC
Choose either a 5 night Rome hotel package with Thursday - Sunday services OR a 4 night Mediterranean Cruise with 3 nights Rome hotel & 2 days Ryder Cup tickets.
2023 RYDER CUP HOTEL PACKAGES
- The iH Z3 Hotel Rome - your ideally located Rome 4-Star Hotel
- 5 hotel nights from September 27 - October 2
- Double or Single occupancy rooms
- Breakfast daily
- All Ryder Cup services Thursday thru Sunday
- Daily Host Services
- Optional sightseeing, food/wine classes, cultural tours, etc.
- Extra hotel nights, golf rounds at top local clubs
- All taxes, fees and gratuities included
- From $3495 per person, double occupancy
2023 RYDER CUP & MEDITERRANEAN CRUISE
- 4 or 7-night cruise aboard the new luxury ship Costa Smeralda.
- Premium exterior balcony cabin with WiFi
- All food & drinks on board included
- 2 or 3 Days Admission to the 2023 Ryder Cup in Rome.
- 3 Nights at the Sheraton Parco de Medici Rome Hotel (09/29-10/02)
- Transfers from Ship to Rome hotel, golf courses, & Ryder Cup.
- Option to add rounds of golf in each port, with personalized transfers from/to the port to the courses
Ports of Call: Genoa, Marseille, Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca, Palermo
Optional local sightseeing
All meals, internet and Drinks Package included on board
All port taxes & service fees included
From $3495 per person, double occupancy
7-nights Mediterranean Cruise, followed by 4-nights Rome Hotel with 3 days at The Ryder Cup and the option to add on 3 rounds of golf at your ports of call.
The 2023 Ryder Cup 7-night Cruise.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [371.3 KB]
4 nighta aboard the new all-inclusive Costa Toscana followed by 4 nights in your Rome Hotel and 3 days at the 2023 Ryder Cup.
The 2023 Ryder Cup Cruise 3.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [301.5 KB]
Sportstours has been operating since 1992, and a member of IAGTO since 2001. IAGTO (International Association of Golf Tour Operators) is the global trade organization for the golf tourism industry. Established in 1997, IAGTO's membership comprises 2267 accredited golf tour operators, golf resorts, hotels, golf courses, receptive operators, airlines, tourist boards, approved media and business partners in 99 countries including, at its core, 555 specialist golf tour operators in 62 countries. It is estimated that IAGTO’s operators control over 85% of golf holiday packages sold worldwide and turnover more than $1.7 billion per year.
Sportstours is an independent, privately owned company engaged in the service of locating and providing hotels, hospitality and tickets for admission to various sporting events throughout the world. We are not affiliated with, nor do we have any licenses or strategic alliances with, nor are we authorized by any box office, promoter, venue, theatre, stadium, professional sports team, college sports team or sporting association. Any and all copyrights, trademarks, or trade names used by us are for descriptive purposes only. We are not acting on the authority of or by the permission of any organization. We are able to provide hard to locate tickets for events through our many contacts and various sources. Our prices can be much higher than the face value of the tickets, depending on the costs to obtain them. The degree of difficulty to locate, availability and pricing can vary greatly from one event to another.