- 5 nights’ accommodations at a choice of area hotels; June 14 - 19
- US Open Grounds Pass to the Thursday Opening Round
- US Open Grounds Pass to the Sunday Final Round
- Grounds Pass grants access to the entire grounds for each day
- Ticket upgrades and Hospitality options available
- Welcome Cocktail Party on the day of arrival
- 2 Rounds of golf on local Championship Courses on Friday & Saturday
- Range balls and golf carts included
- Ticket holder and lanyard
- All taxes, gratuities & service charges included
Package is suggested itinerary only
Price and availability is subject to change
Please contact us for more information
Sportstours has been operating since 1992, and a member of IAGTO since 2001. IAGTO (International Association of Golf Tour Operators) is the global trade organization for the golf tourism industry. Established in 1997, IAGTO's membership comprises 2267 accredited golf tour operators, golf resorts, hotels, golf courses, receptive operators, airlines, tourist boards, approved media and business partners in 99 countries including, at its core, 555 specialist golf tour operators in 62 countries. It is estimated that IAGTO’s operators control over 85% of golf holiday packages sold worldwide and turnover more than $1.7 billion per year.
Sportstours is an independent, privately owned company engaged in the service of locating and providing hotels, hospitality and tickets for admission to various sporting events throughout the world. We are not affiliated with, nor do we have any licenses or strategic alliances with, nor are we authorized by any box office, promoter, venue, theatre, stadium, professional sports team, college sports team or sporting association. Any and all copyrights, trademarks, or trade names used by us are for descriptive purposes only. We are not acting on the authority of or by the permission of any organization. We are able to provide hard to locate tickets for events through our many contacts and various sources.