TERMS & CONDITIONS
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS: Unless otherwise noted, deposits and all purchases are non-refundable. All reservations are non-refundable after payments have been made. In the event of cancellation or postponement of a certain event, Sportstours shall not be responsible for accommodations, transportation or event tickets beyond the scheduled date of the certain event. Sportstours will provide refunds only to the extent that refunds are available to Sportstours. Any loss of payment due to a reduction in group size is not transferable to the balance of the group. Sportstours reserves the right to cancel any reservations prior to any event or travel and will remit a full refund to the canceled party. In the event of overbooking, client will be advised of hotel substitution with full refund optional. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of a tour.
There is no fee for a name change to any reservation after final payment is made, if replaced by another eligible person. However, Sportstours is not responsible if a name change request is not honored by a third party supplier. Any itinerary change made after deposits or balances have been paid are subject to availability and fees charged by suppliers.
Mobility and Fitness to Travel
There is an inherent amount of walking in all tours for sporting events. Travelers should be comfortable walking upwards of one mile. We suggest that passengers are able to walk, or be able to maneuver with their own mobility vehicle. Passengers requiring special assistance, including without limitation those who permanently or periodically use a wheelchair, must be accompanied by someone who is fit and able to assist them, and who will be completely responsible for providing all required assistance. Sportstours reserves the right to decline to accept or to retain any person as a member of any trip, who in Sportstours’ sole opinion, is unfit for travel or whose physical or mental condition may constitute a danger to themselves or to others on the trip. In such a case, Sportstours will refund the portion of the total amount paid which corresponds to the unused services and accommodations. It is necessary that customers with special needs discuss their situation with a Sportstours representative at the time of order and complete an ADA form if any special consideration or action is expected or requested.
Sportstours, and any sponsoring institution, are acting only as an intermediary and agent for suppliers in selling services, or in accepting reservations or booking for services which are not directly supplied by Sportstours, including but not limited to hotel accommodations, ground transportation, meals, tours, event tickets and cruises. Sportstours, and any sponsoring institution, therefore, shall not be responsible for breach of contract or any intentional or careless actions or omissions on the part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay or injury to you, your travel companions, your clients group members. Sportstours shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, war, insurrection, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction difficulties, diseases, pandemics, local laws, climactic conditions, abnormal conditions or developments or any other action, omissions or conditions outside the coverage against them. Your deposit, payments, retention of tickets, vouchers or booking after issuance shall constitute a consent to the above and an agreement by you, and on your part to convey the contents here to your travel companions, group members or clients, should there be any.
The Client, by engaging Sportstours and making deposit and/ or full payment for the package arrangement specified, acknowledges the position of Sportstours as stipulated by the foregoing and agrees to hold Sportstours blameless and harmless in making the arrangements on their behalf, provided same shall be made through generally acceptable suppliers at the time of engagement, and further agrees that restitution of damages, if any are claimed, shall be sought directly from the suppliers. The client also agrees to the terms and conditions of the tour and services as set forth by the suppliers. If any reservations and/or payments are made by an agent to Sportstours on their clients’ behalf, the agent agrees to notify their client of the aforementioned stipulations and agrees that their clients understand & accept all of the aforementioned stipulations. Rates are subject to changes without notice. Tours and event tickets are subject to availability. Payment of deposit or full payment shall constitute consent of all provisions stated herein.
Event Payments & Home Rentals:
EVENT PAYMENTS: Payments for major must be received within 4 days of invoice date. Price and availability can only be guaranteed for 48 hours.
- The Lessee agrees to be held responsible for any damage, breakage, or missing articles of Lessor's property
- ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN THE HOME. Doing so will result in a ($1000 minimum) cleaning fee.
- Daily maid service is included. However, Lessee will be responsible for any additional maid service fees that result from excessive activity in the home such as, but not limited to: excessive guest activities and/or excessive cooking in the home or additional beds not included in the contract being added to the home.
- Lessor (Sportstours) and Lessee (Client) acknowledge and agree that the event occurring during the term of this Lease Agreement is a basic assumption on which this agreement is made. If the event is canceled, postponed, played without patrons, or for any reason whatsoever not played during the term of this agreement, for purposes of this agreement, the event shall be deemed canceled. If the event is deemed canceled, Lessee shall not be reimbursed for any sums deposited pursuant to this agreement and all such sums deposited by Lessee shall be retained by Lessor, and shall be rolled over to a new rental period corresponding with the next scheduled dates of the event held at full capacity, on substantially the same terms and conditions of this agreement.
- Lessee shall protect, defend, indemnify and hold Lessor from and against all losses, costs, liabilities, claims, damages, and expenses of every kind and character resulting from, relating to, or arising out of any bodily injury or property damage suffered by Lessee or Lessee's guests, agents, contractors, licensees, or invitees, occurring on the leased premises during the term of this agreement.
INCLEMENT WEATHER - GOLF PACKAGES:
All persons who register their email and/or purchase Travel Packages or other services from Sportstours through dedicated sites, by phone, or fax, will be considered customers of Sportstours.
Sportstours has been operating since 1992, and a member of IAGTO since 2001. IAGTO (International Association of Golf Tour Operators) is the global trade organization for the golf tourism industry. Established in 1997, IAGTO's membership comprises 2267 accredited golf tour operators, golf resorts, hotels, golf courses, receptive operators, airlines, tourist boards, approved media and business partners in 99 countries including, at its core, 555 specialist golf tour operators in 62 countries. It is estimated that IAGTO’s operators control over 85% of golf holiday packages sold worldwide and turnover more than $1.7 billion per year.